Skip to main content

@BrainDed posted:

The tracking one is hilarious.  The same people have already consented to by tracked by Google, Facebook, and their Cell ISP.    We know that the Feds have access to that already.

That ship has sailed, you consented already!

Saw this this morning on The Hill,

I asked this Army surgeon if we could track any Taliban leaders through the vaccine. He said "Don't be silly. Terrorists don't take vaccines."

Good Lord, per Rap, sounds like it’s back-to-back torn ACL’s. Time to fire their groundskeepers ðŸ˜ģðŸ˜ģ

@RapSheet
·
The #Ravens cut short practice today after CB Marcus Peters and RB Gus Edwards sustained potentially significant knee injuries on back-to-back plays, per me and @MikeGarafolo. The team is having tests done on both players
Last edited by packerboi
@packerboi posted:
Good Lord, per Rap, sounds like it’s back-to-back torn ACL’s. Time to fire their groundskeepers ðŸ˜ģðŸ˜ģ

@RapSheet
·
The #Ravens cut short practice today after CB Marcus Peters and RB Gus Edwards sustained potentially significant knee injuries on back-to-back plays, per me and @MikeGarafolo. The team is having tests done on both players

Sounds like the same kind of fake field like Dalass and Queensland.

@FinnLander posted:

Is it the Bill Gates' tracker that's making you open this thread?

Ha! I see where you’re going with that.

However, this is a (mostly) Packers message board. And within this board’s content, this is specifically the Packers Forum. And within this Packers Forum, the thread is/was specifically about the 2021 non Packer off season.  While certainly anything could be considered “non Packers”, I guess I made the presumption that the comments would be football related, or at least some tangency to football. And the first 3 pages were pretty much football related.  Then it morphed into vaccination/football and then to mostly just vaccination/COVID commentary.

So why do I click on the topic still? Because occasionally there’s still been football/non covid, non vaccination comments, like on page 5. Unfortunately, those comments get buried in all of the other commentary. Guess I just think this is the wrong thread and wrong forum to have multiple pages about non football stuff. I don’t go to the Bucks or Badgers forums because I’m not interested in those teams  and therefore I don’t open those threads

But to answer your question, No, I don’t think it’s the “Bill Gates tracker” as you suggest.  I think it’s pretty obvious it the microchip in the vaccine is forcing my actions.

Last edited by PackLandVA
@packerboi posted:

@RapSheet
·

Gadsdangit. There goes my fantasy team. Don't they know how many fantasy owners this affects? The Ravens should pay all his owners $100 for messing up their season before it even begins.

Whew, aren't you glad I steered this back to football.

Last edited by Herschel

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.