Skip to main content

Basically the consensus here at X4 during training camp is that there are 15-20 potential new stars, the defense just may well go unscored upon this year, Satori has superior knowledge of the game of football and 13 wins is taking the under.

And then comes the first quarter of the first game:

WE SUCK AND THE SEASON IS OVER!

Did I miss anything?

Last edited by Blair Kiel
@vitaflo posted:

Best reply from AR's presser today:

Reporter: If a receiver keeps dropping balls are you less likely to throw to him?

Rodgers: No, he just won't be out there.  Ya keep dropping the ball, you're not going to be out there anymore.

There may be some self admitted ball washing going on here, but as a football fan who as a Packer fan chooses to listen to his PC’s every week, I really enjoy listening to Rodgers insight on the game, practices , etc. Certainly comes across as arrogant at times, but his knowledge level and the way he communicates stuff is engaging g to me.

@Goalline posted:

Man, I love that picture. My one regret when I sold my mustang. I didn’t get to run it down all those S’s.😒

What year Mustang?   I had a 1967 back in my college days.  It was just a 289 with an auto tranny but still fun to own and drive.  I'd give my left nut to have it back.  It was that brown-gold color and I had put a white fake fur interior in the headliner and rear deck. And of course my tassel from high school grad hanging from the rear view mirror.

There may be some self admitted ball washing going on here, but as a football fan who as a Packer fan chooses to listen to his PC’s every week, I really enjoy listening to Rodgers insight on the game, practices , etc. Certainly comes across as arrogant at times, but his knowledge level and the way he communicates stuff is engaging g to me.

I always get the feeling he has a reason behind everything he says.  Sometimes it's just an inside joke nobody gets but him and sometimes it's sending a message, either propping people up he thinks aren't being given the due they deserve, or being critical of people who are perhaps getting too much hype.

The later was obvious yesterday on the amount he went on about drops and wrong routes, etc.  Totally aimed at guys like Doubs who have been getting a ton of praise in camp, but you can tell Rodgers is basically saying "don't crown him yet, he's still a rookie and is making mistakes".

@ammo posted:

What year Mustang?   I had a 1967 back in my college days.  It was just a 289 with an auto tranny but still fun to own and drive.  I'd give my left nut to have it back.  It was that brown-gold color and I had put a white fake fur interior in the headliner and rear deck. And of course my tassel from high school grad hanging from the rear view mirror.

2005 GT. Yeah, had to have one when the new style came out.

Defense holds thanks to Kobe Jones sack
Kobe Jones sacks Andy Dalton. Rashan Gary, helmet off, comes running off the #Packers sideline to congratulate him.

So who is this Kobe Jones dude ?
Well, for starters:

"Jones was selected to the Clarion-Ledger Dandy Dozen as a HS senior"

He filled out nicely, currently at 6'3 and 258 and trying to earn an OLB slot

Jordan Love had one of the best series of his career, practice or otherwise. After throwing a pass for 6 in 2-minute, he fired a shot to Amari Rodgers over the middle for 19 yards. After a timeout, he stepped up and hit Toure with a perfectly led ball for a 50-yard TD.

Jordan Love just hit Samori Toure in stride for a deep 50-yard touchdown. Beautiful throw. Led Toure perfectly. The #Packers score on that two-minute drill. Love punches in the two-point conversion too. Have a freaking day Jordan Love.

Last edited by Satori

β€œThere may be some self admitted ball washing going on here, but as a football fan who as a Packer fan chooses to listen to his PC’s every week, I really enjoy listening to Rodgers insight on the game, practices , etc. Certainly comes across as arrogant at times, but his knowledge level and the way he communicates stuff is engaging g to me.”  

and he damn near remembers EVERY play…..from years ago even.  Yup, he’s got a brain for QBing.  

@Satori posted:

Jordan Love had one of the best series of his career, practice or otherwise. After throwing a pass for 6 in 2-minute, he fired a shot to Amari Rodgers over the middle for 19 yards. After a timeout, he stepped up and hit Toure with a perfectly led ball for a 50-yard TD.

Jordan Love just hit Samori Toure in stride for a deep 50-yard touchdown. Beautiful throw. Led Toure perfectly. The #Packers score on that two-minute drill. Love punches in the two-point conversion too. Have a freaking day Jordan Love.

Don’t quit on this kid.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.