Skip to main content

@drmrboy21 posted:

Solid pick IMO

I agree. Rashan is coming back from an ACL and Preston isn’t getting any younger. Plus Van Ness can kick inside. He’s by all accounts a great run defender, heaven knows GB needs that.  

Last edited by ilcuqui

I'm hopeful for this pick. Looks like an OT run happened a little before we made it to the clock. I'm a little nervous that we picked a kid who needs to be coached up but hopefully he'll spend his time with the position coach.

He grew up in Illinois and family has a vacation house in Wisconsin. He was there tonight.

Side note: What are the chances Papa Van Ness has been relegated to sleeping on that same couch tonight?  Wifey probably handed down a game misconduct for the ass pats.

Over Exuberant Celebration Via Twitter

Last edited by titmfatied
@titmfatied posted:

He grew up in Illinois and family has a vacation house in Wisconsin. He was there tonight.

Side note: What are the chances Papa Van Ness has been relegated to sleeping on that same couch tonight?  Wifey probably handed down a game misconduct for the ass pats.

Over Exuberant Celebration Via Twitter

That is Cole Kmet’s little sis and shes dating Van Ness. Her boyfriend gets to help Love presume ownership of the Bears.

This resembles the Kenny Clark pick. Thinking long term and picking a guy who will earn a second contract. Picked for what he can be, not what he currently is.  Despite being from Iowa, not a finished product and that’s why he was selected.  

I cannot wait to see Van Ness play against the vikings. He will be wearing Cousins' jersey, all game long. This was a solid pick and it also filled a huge hole, until Gary returns from his injury, mid season. I also like his defense against the run. That alone, was reason enough to draft him. GO PACK GO!!!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.