Skip to main content

@Herschel posted:

Round 3-5 are mid-rounders, not late, and outside of Bulaga, the Packers' most recent great offensive line was all 4th rounders or later.

Gutekunst has been spamming the poaition but is 1-for-2 in second round picks on the O-line and jack shit after, though Tom could make him 1-for-10. That's not a good hit rate.

The teams with the best offensive lines, Philly, KC, Cleveland, Baltimore, Dallas, Detroit, have either hit or invested in other teams' hits, as well.

Yes, of course. Mid-round busts. Too bad the season is over and we can judge this offensive line for the next 2 years.

@packerboi posted:

Sounds like Myers may be out at Center?

Has he now?  Well, maybe he's a better guard than Runyan.  They should try him out.  By the way, I think the goal line package needs to have Caleb Jones in the backfield as a FB.

@michiganjoe posted:

Jenkins also needed a few games to be effective. Grant it, they were moving him around from LG, but he was very pedestrian early on.

Guys. I’m inviting all of you to help me by signing on to my letter to the Packers about a situation that isn’t being talked about, but we all smell the dead ostrich in the room. Just look at the depth chart on packers.com. Specifically, check out cornerbacks. Notice anything odd? That’s right, we have a C. Valentine AND a C. Ballentine at the same position! Obviously this is unacceptable! Tv commentators will undoubtedly get the two confused, which leads to confused viewers. Of more interest to this group, which is populated by (let’s face it, guys) a plethora of fans whose hair is either missing or white as snow, is how confused x4 posters will be by this whole mess. I’ll admit that I’m part of the problem. Hell, I have to wear a name tag half the time just to remember my own name. But half of you guys are worse! Do it! Sign the petition and let’s make the roster SIMPLE again! Thank you.

@antooo posted:

Pro tip: Wear your name tag upside down.  It will confuse the hell out of others, but now you will be able to read it easily and you won't have to take your shirt off at parties anymore.
Trust me, it's a game changer after five or six beers.

I tuck one of my pants legs into my sock. Everyone looks at me, but no one talks to me. Kinda nice, sometimes.

@michiganjoe posted:

Just f*cking get better...don't rush this shit. Please.

Hopefully, for your sake, one of them is cut.  Until then, use their numbers to indicate which is which.  Make some "info cards" to help you.  I am sure, somehow, we will all make it thru this trying time together. 

Thank you for understanding my pain! And this isn’t just about me. What if they cut Valentine after a phone call where Gutey misunderstands that he’s supposed to cut Ballentine? Talk about embarrassing! And no one knows more about mistaking identities like I do. I grew up with 4 brothers and all of us have names starting with the letter T. Mom would turn to me and say, “hey, Tim â€Ķ I mean Tom. No I mean Todd. Uh, Terry â€Ķ” and I’d tell her “would you like me to wear a name tag, Mom? I really don’t mind.”

@RoyalWulff posted:
... I grew up with 4 brothers and all of us have names starting with the letter T. Mom would turn to me and say, “hey, Tim â€Ķ I mean Tom. No I mean Todd. Uh, Terry â€Ķ” and I’d tell her “would you like me to wear a name tag, Mom? I really don’t mind.”

You guys are lucky you weren't born to George Foreman!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.