Skip to main content

With a young offense, expect to see this. Love will throw some great balls that rookies and young WR's are going to drop..

@Maynard posted:

Heard Kraft got hurt, maybe yesterday.  Any word on his status?

Those are some pretty passes from Love and dimes. If the line gives him a little more time so he has a tick longer to process things, especially at the start of the year, we may be more dangerous than expected.

@packerboi posted:

Pray Watson's knees remain healthy. I always believed he could be a very special player.

@Fandame posted:

Those are some pretty passes from Love and dimes. If the line gives him a little more time so he has a tick longer to process things, especially at the start of the year, we may be more dangerous than expected.

Love isn't any good; I read that on Times Four.

Really ticks me that they insisted on playing old whatshisname with a broken thumb and threw away the 2022 season.

@Fedya posted:

How long will the slot stay Empey before they fill it again?

To the poster who responded with the roll-eyes, I'm just giving you good dad jokes to embarrass your kids with when they get to be teenagers.

@D J posted:

Love isn't any good; I read that on Times Four.

Really ticks me that they insisted on playing old whatshisname with a broken thumb and threw away the 2022 season.

They had to gt him 65% of the snaps so they could get a better draft pick.

Similar to his time in college.

I'm fairly certain the Pack will lose a couple close games on things like missed kicks.

That's why he's my avatar. Good old Anders....I see him doing his best Max Zendejas impression all season long.

@Goalline posted:

Zach Tom at center with the 1’s.😳

From yesterday:

Myers last year was consistently...inconsistent. I do not think the Pack is sold on him as a starting C.

Speaking of OL, Sean is apparently in much better shape and more focused. Working with the #2's yesterday, had a nice showing. He can also play Center.

Can't coach pocket awareness...can't develop it in practice. Kid needs live reps. To date, I feel safe in saying 10 has done everything within his power to be NFL QB1 but he needs reps that count to take that next step.

Patience will be key...from coaches, from teammates and less importantly, from fans.

@packerboi posted:

Speaking of OL, Sean is apparently in much better shape and more focused. Working with the #2's yesterday, had a nice showing. He can also play Center.

Hopeful but not holding my breath. D&D of OL hasn't been a strength of Gutey.

@packerboi posted:

From yesterday:

Myers last year was consistently...inconsistent. I do not think the Pack is sold on him as a starting C.

Fuckin Joe Barry has been given a plethora of Defensive players. Barring major injuries, if they aren't a top 10 defense he needs to be gone before seasons end.

@packerboi posted:

From yesterday:

Nor should they be.

And it hurts knowing Creed Humphrey went the very next pick.

Hope Myers can turn it around and be a top 10 center.  Doesn't seem like it'll happen so hope he can at least be serviceable this year and find a long term solution in the offseason.   

Last edited by CUPackFan

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.