Skip to main content

Game day London update.  Our hotel is littered with purple this morning, I saw Moss, AP and Favre jerseys, and to think they accuse us of living in the past!  Only 3 Jets fans sighted, I actually have seen more Packer folks around.

Hmm. Used to be great

@AdamSchefter:  Eagles are releasing former Pro-Bowl LB Devin White. The 26-year-old White has not played in a game this season after signing a one-year deal with Philadelphia this past offseason.

Might work if he’s got anything left… hard to tell with that QB he’d been saddled with

@RapSheet: Sources: The #Bills are trading for #Browns WR Amari Cooper, sending a third-round pick in a pick swap.

Full details:
BUF gets WR Amari Cooper and 6th in 2025
CLE gets 3rd in 2025 and a 7th in 2026

Last edited by ilcuqui
@ilcuqui posted:

Might work if he’s got anything left… hard to tell with that QB he’d been saddled with

@RapSheet: Sources: The #Bills are trading for #Browns WR Amari Cooper, sending a third-round pick in a pick swap.

Full details:
BUF gets WR Amari Cooper and 6th in 2025
CLE gets 3rd in 2025 and a 7th in 2026

Browns will be left with Watson’s horrible contract and a bunch of minimum salary guys.  I think they’re eating $20 million of Coopers salary.

I'm sometimes amazed at how quickly these guys can flame out.

Granted, we're not talking about Davante Adams, but he should be good enough to have a role as a solid rotational player.

He had a decent 2022 in KC, nearly equaling his best year in Green Bay (2020).
42 rec (career high), 687 yards, 16.4 average, 2 TDs.

His production literally dropped by half in 2023.

Now in 2024, he hasn't been able to find his way on the field in Buffalo.

DeShaun Watson blew out his Achilles today. I normally don't wish injuries on anyone and the fact he'll still collect his 200 million plus kind of sucks.

But there's some karma for Cleveland running off Mayfield and selling the farm off for this POS human being.

Cleveland deserves every bit of shit they catch for giving him that ridiculous contract that FUBAR'd the QB salary race.
They likely would have gotten there eventually, but Watson's contract accelerated those numbers by about 5 years.

Ditto for Watson, too.
Too bad, so sad.

Well I’ll be damned. 49ers sign Anders Carlson to the PS this week, he’s activated due to injury, and he just buries a career long 55 yarder to give the 49ers a lead.

Wish him well but not for that team

DeShaun Watson blew out his Achilles today. I normally don't wish injuries on anyone and the fact he'll still collect his 200 million plus kind of sucks.

But there's some karma for Cleveland running off Mayfield and selling the farm off for this POS human being.

Nothing a massage won't fix...

@ilcuqui posted:

Well I’ll be damned. 49ers sign Anders Carlson to the PS this week, he’s activated due to injury, and he just buries a career long 55 yarder to give the 49ers a lead.

Wish him well but not for that team

This is Carlson's audition for a second chance  in the show. Whenever Moody comes back, (Not familiar with his injury/issues.) Anders will be unemployed again.

I hope he does well but I agree ..not with the Niners.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.