Skip to main content

You could make a really strong argument that the best 5 WR's in football right now are CJ, AJ Green, Fitz, Jordy, and Demaryius Thomas in that order. Maybe Dez in place of Thomas. but those first 4 are pretty set.

Is Jordy part of that conversation because of the guy throwing him the ball? Yes. But you can't argue with his YAC production. I'm not sure he's ever played better football than he is right now.

Originally Posted by Johnny Z:

When Rodgers was in college he displayed these amazing runs of consecutive completions that were all about extreme accuracy.  He just has a knack for it. I think you have to perhaps go back to Ken Anderson to find a comparable in the NFL. 

Yet 21 GM's, coaches, and scouts felt that insane accuracy wouldn't translate to the NFL. And a special thanks once again to Dallas and Minny for passing him over twice. We will never be able to say thank you enough. Ever.

Originally Posted by titmfatied:

Audio:

Mike Francesa with Jay Glazer
Friday, October 25, 2013 5:18 PM

At 1m30s in Jay Glazer gives an angle on the Gonzalez to the Packers screw job that he said he never told anyone before.  Nothing earth shattering, but it's interesting to hear how that went down with the reaction from Gonzalez. 

And Carl Peterson wonders why he is unemployed.

Originally Posted by ChilliJon:

You could make a really strong argument that the best 5 WR's in football right now are CJ, AJ Green, Fitz, Jordy, and Demaryius Thomas in that order. Maybe Dez in place of Thomas. but those first 4 are pretty set.

Is Jordy part of that conversation because of the guy throwing him the ball? Yes. But you can't argue with his YAC production. I'm not sure he's ever played better football than he is right now.

Ahh..did  Jordy not have a big game or two when Flynn was throwing him the ball?

Can't understand why TT wouldn't trade for him:

Washington Redskins tight end Fred Davis admitted to reporters today that he routinely falls asleep during team meetings.

"I've never slept through a whole meeting, but I've nodded off,'' Davis said. "I mean everyone nods off. It's dark in there. You nod off. You wake up, go get something to drink and go back. I've done that.''

And Davis, whose role has diminished to being deactivated for the past two games, had hoped to be traded.

"Definitely," Davis said. "If I was on another team, you'd see what I can do."

Davis has just three receptions for 25 yards this season with rookie Jordan Reed replacing him in the starting lineup.

"It's frustrating not to be out there because I know there are plays I could make,'' Davis said. "I just want to play. I like it here. I was drafted here. But at the same time, I want to play. If I can't play here, then, I'd rather play somewhere else.''

Originally Posted by ChilliJon:

Impossible. Jordy can't be on the list. He's white.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.