Skip to main content

CAPackFan95 posted:
slowmo posted:
CAPackfan posted:

I'm at that point. I'm ready to move on from MM and his staff. This is pitiful

You might want to watch another team, MM isn't going anywhere.

Thank god, because he's been a magician this year making this offense a well oiled machine!

I'm losing track---are you whining as CAPACKFAN or CAPACKFAN95???

Last edited by slowmo
MichiganPacker2 posted:
Herschel posted:

Rodgers with another 4th-Quarter choke.

So, what was he supposed to do differently on those last 4 plays? He got sacked within 3 seconds on one play, threw the designed short pass to Cobb, escaped pressure and ran around for about 8 seconds while no one got open, and then obviously just threw the ball up for grabs on 4th down when no one was open. 

How exactly did he choke? 

I was being facetious with the Skip Bayless meme, though watching replay it was a really crappy throw.

BrainDed posted:

That 2 yard pass to dkirod wit 3o seconds left... it's a microcosm of the season.

just retarded. Just ducking retarted.

same old ****. MM and Co look like fools this season with regards to this offense this year. Just wishing and hoping on that side of the ball with no adjustments. I think they ran that damn play at least 5 times tonight and we see it every.single.week.....with the same predictable results

Va. Packer posted:

The decision to eschew the FG and go for it on 4th and goal from the 11 and sending Richard Rodgers to the flat when your receiver had to get out of bounds were the worst decisions I've seen since they gave the ball to Korey Hall with the season on the line. We should be able to write the obituary to the season after next week.

I don't have a problem with going for it.  You try to get 6 when you're that close, that late.  But the whole execution in the goal to go series was terrible.

Goalline posted:
Pistol GB posted:
Goalline posted:

James Jones had inside position. I blame Janis for that pick.

Janis can't beat out absolute garbage for playing time so he wasn't in the game.

Missing the saracasm bone?

No. After Adams came back from injury and clearly sucked, I was the one who called Janis' failure to step up the most critical missing piece for the team this season. I'm presuming the "blame Janis" meme stems from that but I stand by it. We needed his speed.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.