Skip to main content

Titans now have 6 picks in the first 76,  4 in the first 45 !!

Already have the QB, can make some nice additions with all that ammo. 

Jeff Fisher strikes again. Not to be petty, but hope it turns out poorly for that dbag. 

Last edited by Packdog

@AdamSchefter: Legion of Boom reunited: Seattle reached agreement with CB Brandon Browner, per source. Browner, Sherman, Thomas, Chancellor together again. ... To reunite Brandon Browner with Legion of Boom, Seahawks gave their former CB a one-year deal, per source. Browner back to Seattle.

Let the bidding begin

@RapSheet: The #Panthers have rescinded the franchise tag offer on CB Josh Norman. He's a free agent. Wow.

@caplannfl: “After a number of conversations with Josh’s agent we realized that a long-term deal was not attainable,” GM Dave Gettleman said. 

Last edited by ilcuqui

Lots of speculation the Panthers are aware of a suspension coming and thus a reason they didn't extend him. I assume a team could find that out from Rog, yes?

Raiders. Jags. Both have the coins to sign him to a big offer.

Franchise tag would have paid Norman $14 million in 2016. Norman never signed the offer. He wanted $16 million per. Panthers thought he'd hold out and they'd do this dance again a year from now. Cut him loose. 

Guy sounds like a world class pain in the ass. I'm no Panthers fan but I appreciate a GM telling a diva to **** off. 

Anyone know Josh Norman is going to be 29 this year and has 7 career picks? And he refused to sign a tag for $14 million. How is that guy 29 years old?!?!?!? 

He might have just lost millions. 

RatPack posted:

If the Rams and Eagles think a rookie QB is worth that many picks what is a one yr vet QB worth with skills?

We could trade Rodgers  and TT could stack the team with exceptional 2 pt. talent that studies route trees...skinny RB's...we could even get route shrubbery for all of the #1 picks.

We would never loooosed. It would be ludicrist.

Last edited by oldschool
RatPack posted:

If the Rams and Eagles think a rookie QB is worth that many picks what is a one yr vet QB worth with skills?

LA got 2 1st round picks, 2 2nd round picks, and a 3rd round pick (I believe) for a 34 year old QB who wasn't very good back when passing wasn't as easy as it is today.  We should get a lot more - a lot more. 

YATittle posted:

I definitely think if Hundley impresses... he should be dealt before the 2017 season--get a good pick. there are starters out there not as good as him.

So lemme get this straight....

You would want to trade a 33 year old Hall of Fame QB with probably at least 5 more years of QB'ing at a pro-bowl or higher level?

I know yesterday was 4/20 but you aren't still HIGH, are you?

Boris posted:
YATittle posted:

I definitely think if Hundley impresses... he should be dealt before the 2017 season--get a good pick. there are starters out there not as good as him.

So lemme get this straight....

You would want to trade a 33 year old Hall of Fame QB with probably at least 5 more years of QB'ing at a pro-bowl or higher level?

I know yesterday was 4/20 but you aren't still HIGH, are you?

Sorry for my poor communicating. I meant trade HUNDLEY before he leaves in free agency, not trade Rodgers.

420 ind(w)eed.  My member is a bit rastafarius, so I named it Snoop Dog, mostly cause it leans to the right, and that always messes with me mindcells.  

Ted: Don't draft anyone from the states of KY or SC this year.  NQ!

Josh Norman fired his agent today. I think he just realized he somehow managed to piss away several million dollars. 

Josh recently said he considers himself the 5th best corner in the history of professional football behind Night Train Lane, Mel Blount, Deion, and Charles Woodson. 

Mike Haynes, Lem Barney, Herb Adderley, Rod Woodson, Lester Hayes, Arneas Williams, Champ Bailey, Mel Renfro, Willie Brown, Darrell Green, Emlen Tunnell, Roger Wherli, Revis, Ty Law, Dick LeBeau think you're kind of a dumbass Josh. 

Last edited by ChilliJon

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.