Skip to main content

Pretty only counts in college. Although I would love to see a dominant performance from all 3 phases to take the anxiety level down a bit but in the NFL those don't happen especially if you are usinf guys 2 -3 deep on your depth chart

Last edited by PackerBackerDPM
ChilliJon posted:
bandit posted:

Call in the dogs, and put out the fire, this game is over. This team has no guts and no heart. Pure and simple

Eat. ****. 

I wish you wouldn't quote asshats I have blocked.

bandit posted:

Call in the dogs, and put out the fire, this game is over. This team has no guts and no heart. Pure and simple

And you sir, are clueless.

Are they serving crow in the FEMA trailer tonight?

Man up and admit you were wrong, or piss off.

Last edited by Blair Kiel
ChilliJon posted:
bandit posted:

Eat. ****. 

Arguably the guttiest performance I've seen from a packer team. Playing with marginal talent at ot, 2 best defensive players out, no Cobb, and playing 2 rookies on d. 

Last edited by Sufferinginmn

Go **** yourself and your trolling ass.  Why do you even bother?  Oh wait because I'm trying to be a passive aggressive cankle annoyance.  Get bent and hit the road. I'm sure "Amerikkas team" has plenty of forums you can peruse 

bvan posted:

I know there were some Romo detractors but I thought he did great.
Not polished and slick, but he was having fun and made the game more fun.

I was, still don't like his voice, but his insight was fantastic.  

Blair Kiel posted:
bandit posted:

And you sir, are clueless.

Are they serving crow in the FEMA trailer tonight?

Man up and admit you were wrong, or piss off.

They are!  But canckle meat instead, hand dry rubbed.

The chaffed meat ends cost extra.   No sauce allowed.

Last edited by Cavetoad

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.