Day 4 observations:
- Josh Jones INT was a nice play, happened right in front of us. There was a miscommunication between Hundley and Mays, Mays didn't turn when he was supposed to (5 yrd out route) and wasn't looking for the ball. Jones undercut him and picked it.
- Coverage overall looked good again, very tight and competitive. Routes are being disrupted and the QBs have seemed a little frustrated with what's available.
- Punter was booming again. I think he had one tipped though, he may need to speed up his delivery. Kolby Pearson (#1) looks like a practice squad guy, he's a high effort guy who seems to be the preferred #4 punt returner after Cobb, Davis and Rollins.
- I haven't seen Monty put one on the ground in the team sessions, not sure about individual drills. Doesn't mean it hasn't happened, I just haven't seen it.
- Kendricks made a great catch from Hundley in the back of the end zone. He may not get a ton of passes this year, but he may end up being the best FA we picked up. He's looked sharp, he's the kind of TE we always wanted to see Rodgers have after Finley was gone.
Not much insight, there wasn't anything new really.