Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

@Boris posted:

Came across this. Damn Son! Look at that scar on his knee!!

If that stone throne is in his back yard, then rookies are getting paid way too much money.

Last edited by antooo
@Boris posted:

150 million of guaranteed money over 6 years (another report about it below). He's good, but he's getting more guaranteed money than Mahomes (141 million).

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/...eported-258-million/

Last edited by MichiganPacker2

If they pay Mayfield that kind of money they should disband the league.

The skew comes more from guys like Cousins and Goff. A case for Matty Ice could also be made. Maybe include Wentz now, too. Mayfield will get his because he's young and has improved. That investment still clearly has upside. But it will certainly hinder the Browns ability to keep the talent around him.

@PackerHawk posted:

I don't think Jackson or Mayfield are worth that kind of $$$ but they will get it if they don't flop this year.

Jackson is a blast to watch and much better than Mayfield, but I feel he is most likely to RGIII his next contract

@PackerHawk posted:

Wow, between the bust, the two Mannings and Joe's avatar that's a lot of unused real estate with those foreheads. I see an advertising opportunity.

Peyton doesn't have a forehead.  That's a fivehead at a minimum.

@Blair Kiel posted:

Dude gets blasted every game. He's bigger than he looks....but he's not built for the long run.

Add on he's a dipshit and go from there. Guarantee he doesn't play 17 games this year and there is a certain virus involved.

If I was going to pay one of these guys franchise money it would be Mayfield but if not forced to I would look for the next good rookie QB.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.