Skip to main content

@Chongo posted:

Watson is a football player with track speedâ€ĶMVS was a track guy converted to WR. Watson grew up with a football in his hand coached by his father, an NFL WR. He was a late bloomer and ended up at NDSUâ€Ķhe is a dudeâ€Ķdoubt him at your own peril.

Not to toot my own horn, but I told you guys Tae was going to be good too.

Told us Tae would be good? Understatement of the year.

@13X posted:

They still need to add  a couple more but its a start. Sounds like his hands are questionable though

I'm more concerned about the route running.  Seems like that pops up in multiple draft profiles at this point.  The fact is a natural pass catcher means he can get over the drops.  He only had two last year so I guess that's progress.

Routes are a problem.  Get to work kid.

@Henry posted:

I'm more concerned about the route running.  Seems like that pops up in multiple draft profiles at this point.  The fact is a natural pass catcher means he can get over the drops.  He only had two last year so I guess that's progress.

Routes are a problem.  Get to work kid.

He also doesn't appear to track well. Think about those Rodgers bucket drops over the outside shoulder where the receiver has to track and twist to where the ball settles in.

Tom Brady Drop GIFs | TenorTerrell Owens reportedly still complaining, generally being T.O. with Seahawks - CBSSports.com

Last edited by Herschel

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.