Skip to main content

The Nixon TD return against the Vikings was great, though helped immensely by a Vikings fuck up. Jalen Raegor ran a stunt/loop from the eventual hole Nixon ran through, and instead of filling the gap, Kris Boyd actually veered outside and took out CJ Ham as well, leaving the gap wide open with the Packers blocking it beautifully so no one could cut in from the back side. Nixon saw it and the rest is history. The kicker didn't sand a chance.

Last edited by Herschel
@Goalline posted:

Sorry, my biggest frustration with Rodgers. The reluctance to throw to certain receivers. Rodgers has a “doghouse “ and Deguara never seemed to get out of it.

So I found this great article with tons of cool info on Love, Deguara and their bright future...and only  thing you comment on is taking shots at Rodgers ?

You're missing the positive and masking it with unnecessary negative waves.
Let it go dude. Make your peace and move on.

Get back to enjoying the Mighty Green Bay Packers   

@Satori posted:

So I found this great article with tons of cool info on Love, Deguara and their bright future...and only  thing you comment on is taking shots at Rodgers ?

You're missing the positive and masking it with unnecessary negative waves.
Let it go dude. Make your peace and move on.

Get back to enjoying the Mighty Green Bay Packers   

But, Rodgers is still a Packer.ðŸĨē

From packers.com. The Bisaccia reign continues

The Green Bay Packers re-signed LB Eric Wilson. General Manager Brian Gutekunst announced the transaction Saturday.

Wilson (6-1, 230), a seventh-year player out of the University of Cincinnati, was signed by the Packers off the New Orleans Saints' practice squad on Oct. 4, 2022. He went on to play in 13 games for the Packers and tied for the team lead with 13 special teams tackles. Wilson also recorded four tackles (two solo), a tackle for a loss and a sack on defense last season for Green Bay.

Did anyone see what Colin Cowherd said about the Jets and Rodgers? He said they should forget about Rodgers and go with Wilson. They'll win 4 games and be in the hunt with the Colts and Falcons for one of the two mega QBs coming out in the draft next season and basically do a reset. Woodie should give everybody a two year extension as they rebuild. I thought it was quite bizarre because teams generally have a small window to make a run at the SB. By the time they develop a QB half their defense will be playing elsewhere.

Smart guy. 25 years old and just completed a 4 year $4.8 mil contract. He made this statement which almost sounds like he was pressured into being a FB player maybe  because he was Herb's nephew. "After a period of self reflection, I have decided it's time for me to walk away from the game of football," Adderley wrote. "Over the past couple of years I have denied this realization, but I'm finally going to put myself first for once. My health is above anything and everyone around me knows that. Truly over-standing my purpose has given me the confidence knowing I don't belong an employee anymore. My purpose involves spending more time with my loved ones, business ownership and chasing my passion of true liberation."

@vitaflo posted:

Every team pushes money into the future.  The future years don't matter until we get to that year.  Guys like Ingalls do this weird thing where they report how things currently are but apply it to some future date (rookies signed, practice squad, etc), which are all unknown things (how many draft picks will we actually have??).  So some of those numbers are made up.

They also ignore that every team has cap casualties.  Guys you'd like to keep, but once the dust settles you just can't anymore.  Or ignores guys you want to sign to replace those dudes who are cut who happen to be cheaper.  The roster come week 1 is most likely not going to be the current roster.  But everyone talking about cap space don't take this into account at all (because they can't, it's unknown currently).

What's happening right at this moment doesn't really matter and doesn't apply to what's going to happen on final cut downs.  But we currently have a lot of cap, a lot more than most teams do, even if we have to eat AR's contract.  So it's really not an issue.

I hope you’re right. But it doesn’t make sense to me! Pushing out the cap into the future has to end somewhere.B4DA6745-4E0C-4DA0-B268-C73D050F4D6B

Attachments

Images (1)
  • B4DA6745-4E0C-4DA0-B268-C73D050F4D6B: Out

The built-in costs, as calculated by Packers independent cap analyst Ken Ingalls, include trading Rodgers, which will add almost $9 million to the Packers’ cap; this year’s draft class ($11.3 million); a presumably high draft pick (second or third round?) from the Rodgers trade (ballpark $1.5 million); the practice squad ($3.4 million); the final two roster spots ($1.7 million) because until the season starts only the top 51 players count on the cap; weekly in-season call-ups to the roster from the practice squad ($1 million); and an in-season piggy bank for roster moves ($5 million). So roughly 700,000 under cap as of today for FA signings

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.