Skip to main content

@Packiderm posted:

I think Douglas gets traded regardless. Loved the guy and he played well in Buffalo but he was in an entirely different defense. He was getting burned this year in GB and I saw him getting burned more than once with Buffalo.

Douglas was traded because Gute knew he would be a cap casualty in the offseason and decided to get some draft capital for him instead of nothing when the Bills offered the pick.

@andrewmertig:   Based on two separate sources, Christian Parker is currently in Green Bay, and I’m being led to believe has been offered the Green Bay DC job. No word on if it has been accepted.

@ChilliJon posted:

Joe Barry had 6:21 left in the 4th QTR to save his job up 4 against a 1 seed as a 7 seed on the road as a 7.5 point dog  

instead of throwing the Kitchen Sink at a QB that had completed 57% of his passes to that point he went full turtle and MLF let it happen for 5 full minutes.

Im still not over last week. It’s gonna be a while. Fuck Barry and Fuck MLF for having his back way longer than he should have.

tHIS!!!!!!  
IMG_0887

Attachments

Images (1)
  • IMG_0887
@4 Favre posted:

I guess probably one each for Favre/Rodgers I'd consider 'pissed away'. But without playing alternate history with coaching hires who can really say? Farts in the wind, as the wise ones say.

Lots of playoff choke jobs unfortunately.

Young, up and coming candidates for the DC job in Green Bay?

Who wants an aggressive, innovative D that might actually get a key stop at the end of a game?

Yes please.

Get it done MLF ... and no to Staley.

@SteveLuke posted:

Young, up and coming candidates for the DC job in Green Bay?

Who wants an aggressive, innovative D that might actually get a key stop at the end of a game?

Yes please.

Get it done MLF ... and no to Staley.

I really am liking that he is looking at young up and coming candidates from places like Baltimore where they have continued defensive success. 

I want a coordinator who used controlled aggression that stresses the offense that forces them in to mistakes.  Not sitting back hoping they don't get a big play.

@Boris posted:

Packers may have purposefully given out incorrect info in order to find rats and Mr Mertig has taken the bait. His “team sources” may not be team sources for long.

@antooo posted:

Nah, I think he's just fucking with Mertig to make him look bad.

In Metig's X account, he states:

"I hate condiments and people who call it a bubbler."

Who calls condiments a bubbler anyway?  A drinking fountain....sure, it's a bubbler, but condiments?

Condiments are like ketchup & mustard, salt & pepper. Yeah I don't get that either. Maybe he meant condoms 😂🤭

Bubbler or drinking fountain ⛲..... Who GAF?!?

Sheesh....

Last edited by Boris

@BradyHenderson:  Former Rams, Vikings and Seahawks QB Sean Mannion is ending his nine-year NFL playing career and has accepted a position on the Packers’ coaching staff, a source tells me. He’ll work with QBs and the passing game.

I’ve heard from several people over the last few years who said Mannion was destined to eventually coach because of his intelligence and understanding of the game. He’ll get that start in Green Bay after finishing last season on the Seahawks’ practice squad.

More on Jerry Montgomery:

@mattschneidman: Sources: Packers defensive line coach and run game coordinator Jerry Montgomery is not returning next season on Jeff Hafley’s staff. Montgomery has been with Green Bay since 2015 and already has multiple opportunities to coach elsewhere.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.