Skip to main content

@Chongo posted:

So the question is do they move AJ Dillon to FB, or keep him at RB and cut Emmanuel Wilson?

I think they hope he fills Dequra role.  Whatever position you want to call that.   Half TE and half FB.     

Wouldn't be surprised if they have all 3 of Jacobs, Lloyd, and Dillon active on game days.   Especially if AJ embraces special teams and everything we know about him points to him embracing it.

Jersey numbers for the Packers’ rookie draft class:

Jordan Morgan: 77
Edgerrin Cooper: 56
Javon Bullard: 20
Marshawn Lloyd: 32
Ty’Ron Hopper: 59
Evan Williams: 33
Jacob Monk: 62
Kitan Oladapo: 27
Travis Glover: 79
Michael Pratt: 17
Kalen King: 34

@ilcuqui posted:

Jordan Morgan: 77 - Don't be a Mandarich!
Edgerrin Cooper: 56 - Lets hope he's as good as Nick Barnett!
Javon Bullard: 20 - Forever Kevin King!
Marshawn Lloyd: 32 - Because 0 wasn't available.
Ty’Ron Hopper: 59 - Campbell's number!
Evan Williams: 33 - William Henderson of the Defense!

I was going to post something about Nick Barnett too. I hope he's better than Barnett. I'm hoping like Roquan (or Fred Warner) good at a minimum.

I have higher hopes for EdgeCoop than I do for Quay

Last edited by Boris
@ilcuqui posted:

Jordan Morgan: 77 - Don't be a Mandarich!
Edgerrin Cooper: 56 - Lets hope he's as good as Nick Barnett!
Javon Bullard: 20 - Forever Kevin King!
Marshawn Lloyd: 32 - Because 0 wasn't available. Reggie Cobb thinks you're a dick.
Ty’Ron Hopper: 59 - Campbell's number!
Evan Williams: 33 - William Henderson of the Defense!

Has it already been mentioned that LaFleur tore a pec while weightlifting just before the draft? I guess he recently had surgery to repair it. Cant use his left arm for awhile until it heals up a bit.

@Timmy! posted:

If the Packers were at 90 players a day or two ago, and these last 2-3 guys have signed a contract since, shouldn't there e a corresponding release

There should be. Assuming these players did sign, Packers don’t need to announce the + / - transactions until 4:00 PM EST Monday (league offices closed over the weekend).

@ilcuqui posted:

There should be. Assuming these players did sign, Packers don’t need to announce the + / - transactions until 4:00 PM EST Monday (league offices closed over the weekend).

They have a foreign player that doesn't count against the ninety and Campbell doesn't count as he comes off on June 1st.

Best 5 play boys & girls....Best 5 play.

The backup spot for Ryan could be Rasheed Walker...or Rasheed might play RG better than Rhyan and Rhyan is the backup.

Lots to unpack during Training Camp.

@Boris posted:

Best 5 play boys & girls....Best 5 play.

The backup spot for Ryan could be Rasheed Walker...or Rasheed might play RG better than Rhyan and Rhyan is the backup.

Lots to unpack during Training Camp.

I would say, with regard to the O-line, the 6-7 play. At least based on last season. Rotation, rotation, rotation to keep 'em fresh.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.