Skip to main content

I assume the "vacuum tube" was a plastic tube one would join with another tube to form the handle of a canister type vacuum.  That's some good quality home protection they got there.  I guess the dude couldn't find his wiffle ball bat?

This is the guy to trade for. Would secure RG and bolster Tackle depth.

Last edited by Grave Digger

Is HaHa auditioning for a new team today?

17m17 minutes ago
Last edited by SteveLuke
FLPACKER posted:

Would have made more sense that if we were going to trade Ha Ha we would have done so during bye week to get his replacement ready.

I agree. The worry is, if they trade Ha Ha, who plays in his spot? Breeland? Whitehead? Tramon? Who would be best to move there???

Fandame posted:
FLPACKER posted:

Would have made more sense that if we were going to trade Ha Ha we would have done so during bye week to get his replacement ready.

I agree. The worry is, if they trade Ha Ha, who plays in his spot? Breeland? Whitehead? Tramon? Who would be best to move there???

Jimmy Haslam is the bane of Tennessee Vols fan's existence. He's been trying to turn UT into Cleveland Browns south for a few years now. He's a crook and a stone cold idiot. 

Grave Digger posted:

3 wins in 3 years, it's insane he's kept his job as long as he has. John Dorsey already working on the trade for McVince. 

Capers. Defense wins championships.

Hungry5 posted:
Grave Digger posted:

3 wins in 3 years, it's insane he's kept his job as long as he has. John Dorsey already working on the trade for McVince. 

Capers. Defense wins championships.

Thumbnail

Brainwashed Boris posted:

Now Dorsey can bring in his guys

Everything we’ve done wrong the Browns have done a good job at. Empowering the GM is the only way to build a football team. That Murphy couldn’t trust his guy to do it suggests he chose the wrong guy. Also suggests to me that Murphy is the wrong guy.

Brainwashed Boris posted:

Stat of the day... Billy B would have to lose 1070 games... In a row... To equal the losing % of Hue Jackson.

That's some impressive stats.

He will...starting next week.

100% he’s signing an extension...

Speaking of former Packer free agents, anyone know why Martellus Bennett is suddenly being heard from again?

Did he not collect the 4 million Ted paid him to sit home this season yet?

Elisha Twerski Retweeted Martellus Bennett

First you slander an innocent team doctor to make yourself look better for quitting, and now you call an entire state racist. What an inspiration and role model you are.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.