Skip to main content

Dr._Bob posted:

I guess it shows how consistently competitive the Packers have been for so long that one play can often make the difference.

Yep exactly.  When a team has been as competive as they most of time have been over the last 25 years you get things like this happening.  Does it suck losing the heartbreakers oh absolutely but when they win in big spots that is especially sweet.

ammo posted:

Redskins sign Ruben Foster.  That should go well. 

Pretty sure Rueben is still hanging an orange prison onesie. As I understand it the DA is going back to his original DV arrest where his GF decided to drop charges. Same one he beat down in Tampa  

Rueben is gonna be playing dominos for cheap smokes for a while. 

Last edited by ChilliJon
Tschmack posted:

What is it with NFL running backs getting violent off fhe field?   OJ set the bar but other members of that dirtbag fraternity include the one and only Lawrence Phillips and Ray Rice and Montee Ball and Adrian Peterson and Lesean McCoy.  

Former Packers' RB Ahman Green had a few allegations of domestic abuse thrown his way as well.  I don't know that he was ever convicted, but he didn't exactly sound like a choir boy.

On Thursday, Goodell announced a new discipline policy. In a letter to all 32 team owners obtained by ESPN, Goodell wrote that the league fell short in its treatment of the Rice case. β€œEffective immediately, violations of the Personal Conduct Policy regarding assault, battery, domestic violence or sexual assault that involve physical force will be subject to a suspension without pay of six games for a first offense, with consideration given to mitigating factors, as well as a longer suspension when circumstances warrant.

Goodell won’t do a thing with Hunt or Rueben Foster. At all. 

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.