Skip to main content

Moore has speed and runs solid routes. His best attribute is getting the ball in space. He’s tough to tackle 1-1. I would think we’ll see a lot of that early on. It’s early but he looks like another solid pick at WR

I'll be Capt Obvious and say none of this matters until the pads go on.

Montgomery did very well with bubble screens back when he was at WR/not injured.  I realize this was a small sample but it was very exciting one.

Last edited by DH13

Completely agree. Nothing matters until the pads go on and Moore shows he can produce against NFL talent. Moore is a new kind of excitement because it’s hard for DBs and safeties to squat on short routes with Adams, Cobb, and Graham on the field with Rodgers. 

Going to be fun to watch this offense develop. 

He'll be interesting to watch..

From "Packer Wire"

4. Receiving interest

Randall Cobb didn’t appear limited at all after an offseason ankle injury. Elsewhere at receiver, third-year pro Trevor Davis and rookie J’Mon Moore were the early standouts of the first day. Davis was on the field often with the first-team offense and made several big plays, while Moore more than held his own during his first camp practice:

packerboi posted:

He'll be interesting to watch..

I was getting all excited until I noticed the source of the tweet. Fackrell is TOAST!

He asked who was available.

I answered. 

I nowhere said it was easy. Giving up a two for a rental? Too rich for my blood. 

As an unrelated (mostly) aside, I wonder if the Ravens shopped Flacco at all. I'm not sure how a team would take on his contract. It basically looks like he'll be there through 2019 because his dead cap hit is rather large otherwise. Jackson sitting two-three years wouldn't be a bad thing either. 

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/ba...ens/joe-flacco-4000/

Last edited by Herschel

If I could tell everyone I knew I coached as many Super Bowl wins as the guy the trophy is named after I’d do whatever I could to win as many Super Bowls as it took to tell that story. 

Sometimes I think Mike thinks he’s smarter than what he could easily accomplish. 

Last edited by ChilliJon
Herschel posted:

He asked who was available.

I answered. 

I nowhere said it was easy. Giving up a two for a rental? Too rich for my blood. 

Even after we found out that he has been running aroung with this? 

I question your judgement, Herschel. BTW, anyone sampled her work yet?

He can date whomever he wants. I've never understood rubes getting all weird about an athlete dating someone they've heard of. In fact I'd think it would be easier dating someone who's used to the spotlight as well once you "make it big" if you haven't settled in with someone who has grown with you.  

It was a trade, he really didn't have much choice. He sure as heck wouldn't have stayed afterwards, though.

And too rich for a rental is a pretty sweet deal if he turns out to be a franchise QB for the Niners. 

Last edited by Herschel
Herschel posted:

He can date whomever he wants. I've never understood rubes getting all weird about an athlete dating someone they've heard of. In fact I'd think it would be easier dating someone who's used to the spotlight as well once you "make it big" if you haven't settled in with someone who has grown with you.  

LOL. Weird response, dude.

Eh, I'm remembering fukwits who were basically blaming Oliva Munn for what they perceived were Rodgers' or the team's issues, and it's not like it was only him it's happened to around the league, including with Jimmy G. 

Herschel posted:

Eh, I'm remembering fukwits who were basically blaming Oliva Munn for what they perceived were Rodgers' or the team's issues, and it's not like it was only him it's happened to around the league, including with Jimmy G. 

You obviously didn't watch The Natural.

Herschel posted:

As an unrelated (mostly) aside, I wonder if the Ravens shopped Flacco at all. I'm not sure how a team would take on his contract. It basically looks like he'll be there through 2019 because his dead cap hit is rather large otherwise. Jackson sitting two-three years wouldn't be a bad thing either. 

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/ba...ens/joe-flacco-4000/

Vic thinks BAL may be, or should be, experimenting with a 2 QB offense.  

DH13 posted:

And in hindsight, last year's team was good enough to win a SB with Garapollo and thus worth the draft pick that could have been used to help fix all that was lacking on the roster? 

Really? With that ****ty defense? That team wouldn't have won with Tom Brady.

Herschel posted:

Yeah, I don't give 2 ****s about the player's personal lives.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.