Skip to main content

Go to any other team's board like X4 (Yeah, they do have them. S'truth!) and you'd swear they're the ones with the worst injury bug of all time.

Not true, of course. The Packers have 10 times the injuries- maybe even a hundred times. But, reflecting the qualities and virtues of their fans, they will persevere and perhaps succeed.

and i’m saying there is something wrong with Aaron Rodgers!!!!  He’s thrown 7 INT’s!!!!  HE DOESN’T THROW INT’s.  Yup.....something is wrong with him.    and i’m saying it’s her!  That Patrick woman, and I don’t like it one bit.

Goalline posted:
R MaN posted:

I wonder how much of this is on the strength and conditioning coach?

Yah, you guys realize we are not the only team that gets injuries right?

Of course. 

ChilliJon posted:

If the new D has picked off Rodgers 7 times during a few practices. That translates to 67 picks off Cousins in two games. 

Hope you’re right, BUT IT STILL DOESN’T EXCUSE AARON’s 7 INT’S ALREADY THIS CAMP.  JMHO.  He hasn’t had THAT many int’s In practice EVER.  

Goldie posted:

and i’m saying there is something wrong with Aaron Rodgers!!!!  He’s thrown 7 INT’s!!!!  HE DOESN’T THROW INT’s.  Yup.....something is wrong with him.    and i’m saying it’s her!  That Patrick woman, and I don’t like it one bit.

And here I thought it was lack of dairy products.  His arm must be getting all noodley as his bones turn to taffy.

Rodgers throwing picks in camp is fake news. Jared Alexander showing burst and jumping an intermediate crossing route to Cobb and getting everyone’s attention is real news. When was the last time Rodgers thought a GB corner would pull something like that on Nitschke field? Shields before his third concussion? 

Ha Ha with two picks that weren’t 15 yard overthrows? 

The steel is getting sharp.

Your extended 10 day forecast for camp. Nasty with a chance of haymakers. 

Last edited by ChilliJon
Goldie posted:

I think he's doing it just to piss you off. 

Goldie posted:

What? She’s been picking him off too?

Brice makes plays but tough to do so when hurt.  Guy can’t stay healthy. 

Ryan injury sounds bad and hope he is OK but it’s football.  Guys get hurt all the time and some never come back.

Fedya posted:
Goldie posted:

I think he's doing it just to piss you off. 

Well, he’s doing a pretty dang good job of it.  

Goalline posted:
Goldie posted:

What? She’s been picking him off too?

probably, AND I DON’T LIKE IT.  

Over/under on AR's 2048 2018 (FTM) interception total anyone?

Over/under on Goldie's capital letter use? 

*FTM: Fixed that myself after Chili's wonderful reply.  

Last edited by Fandame

He’ll be 64 so I’m going with the under unless Danika forces him to keep playing because she never won big money racing and the bills are piling up. In which case it’s way, way, way, way over Ponders worst season unless Mike is still coaching. Then it’s jus way, way over. 

Last edited by ChilliJon

Everybody's new favorite scrub.

At 6-3, 232 pounds, Martini is thin for the inside position, but he started in Notre Dame’s base defense last year before tearing cartilage in his knee. Though he returned in eight days, he was not the same player and scouts didn’t grade him very highly.

Good thing he came back from tearing up his knee in a 8 days.  Makes sense.  

Sounds like the 4-3 scheme may get implemented a bit more.  Lots of potential scrubs but I can't see anybody but Burks setting the tone here.  Just have to see if he isn't too light in the pants to play as a run stopper.  Might be Clay at ILB again.

Doesn't sound like anyone at 1265 expects to see Stuffed Jebediah anytime soon. "personal matter" is the standard response. MM did open up a bit and said he's "more concerned for Cole". 

ChilliJon posted:

Doesn't sound like anyone at 1265 expects to see Stuffed Jebediah anytime soon. "personal matter" is the standard response. MM did open up a bit and said he's "more concerned for Cole". 

"more concerned for Cole" not very promising.  Did he show up for OTA's?

KonKrete posted:

Can't blame Aaron.  If I've got to choose between having my head in the playbook or in Danica.....yeah, i'd be throwing interceptions as well!

Ha ha, exactly, you men are such wimps......woman can and do have ALL the power right.    

Goldie posted:
Grave Digger posted:

FU*KING DANICA! DRIVE YOUR A$$ OUT OF AARON RODGERS LIFE AT INDY CAR SPEEDS! 

and that’s almost what I would have said......  

You want Aaron to ride your a$$ instead of Danica's? 

Fedya posted:
Goldie posted:
Grave Digger posted:

FU*KING DANICA! DRIVE YOUR A$$ OUT OF AARON RODGERS LIFE AT INDY CAR SPEEDS! 

and that’s almost what I would have said......  

You want Aaron to ride your a$$ instead of Danica's? 

Well, first I wouldn’t have yelled it, and second, an a$$ riding???  Ah, not so much.     

packerboi posted:

that is good news, he looks like he is in pretty good shape already.

As I understand it. Valdez-Scantling re-drew the entire GB offensive playbook BY HAND so he’d know the entirety of the playbook including his routes. 

He’s fully on board and he’s Packer People!!!!!!!

Or.....

Let’s see who picks him up after he’s cut. 

ChilliJon posted:

As I understand it. Valdez-Scantling re-drew the entire GB offensive playbook BY HAND so he’d know the entirety of the playbook including his routes. 

He’s fully on board and he’s Packer People!!!!!!!

Or.....

Let’s see who picks him up after he’s cut. 

I think Jaymo's got a cardboard box all set up in his room already.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.