Skip to main content

Since Lynch never filed retirement papers wasn't he still the property of the Raiders?  Or was he released at some point?  If a player wants to change teams all he has to do is retire apparently. 

ammo posted:

Since Lynch never filed retirement papers wasn't he still the property of the Raiders?  Or was he released at some point?  If a player wants to change teams all he has to do is retire apparently. 

Isn't that what Favre did when retiring from the Jets before signing with Minnesota?

I'm not sure how that works but old stale Yeast Mold isn't getting the bulk of the carries. A guy named Travis Homer will. 6th round pick in 2019. 

There's your DFS sleeper this weekend. 

After doing some research I guess Lynch was a free agent as he signed a 2 year contract with Oakland and was not resigned when that contract expired.  Oakland did not try to resign him. 

Bert was actually released  by the Jets when he announced his retirement making him a free agent also.

Last edited by ammo

I think GB has to resign Bulaga and Crosby.  I know many on here want to shit-can Martinez but that concerns me since he's the only guy on the roster currently that can play that position.  Signing Schobert or Littleton would fix that problem though but GB would still need to draft a MLB.

Pakrz posted:

Heading into 2020... Amari Cooper, AJ Green, Joe Schobert and Cory Littleton look like nice additions to this Packer squad. 

I like your list (depending upon the $ of course), but might like Littleton the most out of those 4 names.

Pakrz posted:

Heading into 2020... Amari Cooper, AJ Green, Joe Schobert and Cory Littleton look like nice additions to this Packer squad. 

Don’t care for cooper. On big moments he heads to the sideline. See the eagles game.

Pakrz posted:

Schobert is the only name on that list worth signing and he might be a steal if Dylan Moses is gone before 32. Schobert is a legit NFL ILB. 

Floridarob posted:

sometimes the last week of the season has some players re-signing for next year. It would be nice to see Bulaga re-up after the great year he has had. He has defintely earned it. 

See Sitton and Lang.

Repeat.

You think it’s time to walk away from him?   This seems like the first year in a while that he hasn’t missed much time.  Maybe I’m wrong, but I tell ya what I know for sure .   We all know how bad it sucks when he’s not our starting RT.   He’s vital to the success of our offense.  

Saints working out Antonio Brown.

Last edited by michiganjoe
Blair Kiel posted:
Floridarob posted:

sometimes the last week of the season has some players re-signing for next year. It would be nice to see Bulaga re-up after the great year he has had. He has defintely earned it. 

See Sitton and Lang.

Repeat.

sitton was not a free agent.  He was cut because they thought he would cause problems if he was not resigned.  Then he did the same thing Mike Daniels eventurally did and signed with Chicago in order to play the Packers twice a year. That did not work out for either of them. 

Blair Kiel posted:
Floridarob posted:

See Sitton and Lang.

Repeat.

See the guard play after Sitton and Lang left through 2018.  I'd rather not see that happen at RT. 

Found on the internet: Patrick would've been a restricted free agent after the season. The lowest tender would've cost the Packers over $2M. This extension saves the team some money and gives the player some guaranteed coin. Win-win for both sides.

Boris posted:

😂

That Twitter thread with Viking & Bear fans crying about holding.

that will go on forever. Their team never lose for any other reason than the Packers hold on every play or the Refs cheat and are on the Packers payroll. 

Floridarob posted:
Boris posted:

😂

That Twitter thread with Viking & Bear fans crying about holding.

that will go on forever. Their team never lose for any other reason than the Packers hold on every play or the Refs cheat and are on the Packers payroll. 

When all your fans are douche-bags, what do you expect? 

http://forum.mnrubecentral.com...php?f=36&t=24111

Link copied to your clipboard.