Skip to main content

Utah State LB Tipa Galeai was dismissed from the TCU football program after being accused of assault. Because he was found guilty, he couldn’t participate in drills at the combine. Since his dismissal, Galeai has made the most of his second chance & has been a difference maker in his two seasons at Utah State.

Samuels enrolled early at Florida State to participate in spring practices.[5][6] Samuels played in all 13 of Florida State's games as a true freshman, registering 27 tackles with a sack five passes defended and two interceptions.[7] He moved to safety and started the final 11 games of his sophomore season, finishing the year with 58 tackles (one for a loss), four interceptions and four pass breakups.[8][9][10] As a junior, he moved back to cornerback and started all 12 of the Seminoles' games and made 60 tackles (1.5 for loss), two interceptions and seven passes defended and was named honorable mention All-ACC.[11] Following the end of the season Samuels announced he would forgo his senior year at Florida State in order to enter the 2020 NFL Draft.[12]

Professional career[edit]

Samuels signed with the Green Bay Packers as an undrafted free agent on April 29, 2020, shortly after the conclusion of the 2020 NFL Draft.[13]

Personal[edit]

Samuels' father, Stanford Samuels Jr., also played football at Florida State and professionally in the Canadian Football League.[1

Don't be surprised if the Packers find a way to get rookie ILB Kamal Martin on the field somehow, some way. He's had two straight days of big opportunities and he's delivered.

Rob Demovsky, ESPN Staff Writer
Last edited by michiganjoe

Sounds like AR is having a pretty nice camp. 

He built one of these?

Edit: Whatever it is, glad it's working. He's had the kind of TC in 2020 we regularly saw, well, 10 years ago. 

Last edited by packerboi

I did not understand the signing of Turner based on reports from his previous team. I guess it must have been his versatility to move out to tackle. But Taylor seems better at guard.

Personally, I think he would be better as a backup G/T. 

Reports are they also stopped trying Josh Jackson as a safety as well. So not only is he down to learning one position, it's one specific position at CB. 

@michiganjoe posted:

Well help us out here, who is that?  Oh wait, I see his name tag.  Bellin Health.  Hadn’t heard his name before ...

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.