Skip to main content

it will be interesting to see if Gutey makes a deal this year.  I am not sure what the team needs would be but Jonathan Taylor would not hurt. Maybe a safety for the defense but again would any safety have an impact with Joe Barry as the DC. Davante would probably energize the fan base more than any other player in the NFL if he would want to come back. I am not Gutey but I would trade Christian watson head up for him.

@Floridarob posted:

it will be interesting to see if Gutey makes a deal this year.  I am not sure what the team needs would be but Jonathan Taylor would not hurt. Maybe a safety for the defense but again would any safety have an impact with Joe Barry as the DC. Davante would probably energize the fan base more than any other player in the NFL if he would want to come back. I am not Gutey but I would trade Christian watson head up for him.

I doubt he trades for anyone of note. I'm far from a Watson apologist and like JT, but I think the team/front office understands that even if Love progresses as hoped they're likely not a serious contender until 2025. The time to trade for Taylor (if they were going to) was during the 2020 draft instead of waiting and taking Dillon.

A lot of speculation regarding Jones and whether this is CTE related. I mean, obviously I have no idea but it certainly raises those kinds of red flags.

And if this IS a CTE related issue, the NFL will do everything they can to bury that and pretend it's not.

He was just in a psych hospital IIRC over the weekend. Why do I feel like this is going to end horribly?

Speaking of which, why didn’t he ever get any punishment from the league for shoving that cameraman in K.C.?

Pretty sure he's still being sued by the cameraman but actual charges were dropped.

I'm assuming the league took no action because his NFL record is squeaky clean.

@Iowacheese posted:

Randy Gregory to the 9ers    Amazing what can be done with a QB on a 7th round contract.   Although they didnt have to pay much.

What's the O/U on how many games he plays before he's suspended for drug use?

Wait…..so Steve Smith talked shit about Jerry Juedy on his podcast and then later on wanted to talk to him and apologize after a game? Juedy basically told him to eff off so Steve Smith got his feelings hurt and went back to talking shit about Juedy?

Steve seems like the jackass in this situation, imo….unless I missed something.

Are you listening to Steve Smith for the first time? You think Rodgers has a chip on his shoulder? Steve Smith's shoulder chip has multiple chips of its own on its shoulder. He basically finds a reason to be butthurt 27/7.

Last edited by Goalline

Steve Smith is a colossal asshole, a blowhard, and is stuck on himself.
And those are his good points!

If Juedy is a kettle, Smith is a pot.
And who in the hell is going to call him about trading for a player?

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.