Skip to main content

@DH13 posted:

Jebus.  SF seems to make a big move like this every year.  Mid round for Chase Young?

I still don't know how SF does it.  They basically have NO draft capital for next year 2 picks and the rest are comp picks.

Round 1
Round 2
Round 3
Round 3 (*Compensatory)
Round 4
Round 4 (via Dallas)
Round 5 (*Compensatory)
Round 6 (*Compensatory)
Round 6 (*Compensatory)
Round 7
Round 7 (Rams via Broncos)

As for the Raiders and their constant coaching turmoil if I counted right they have changed coaches 12 times the last 20 years and have TWO playoff appearances to show for it.  Firing as soon as things get tough is not always the best thing to do.

As much as we all loathe the Silos, I would still take them over having Mark Davis as an owner. At least his dad earned his stripes as a competent NFL president. He’s just the entitled fat fuck squirted forth from Al’s ya-ya’s.

@Chongo posted:

As much as we all loathe the Silos, I would still take them over having Mark Davis as an owner. At least his dad earned his stripes as a competent NFL president. He’s just the entitled fat fuck squirted forth from Al’s ya-ya’s.

Love his hairdo tho…like to see Murph with it.

I do have fleeting moments where I wish the Packers had a owner who could kick some of these coaches/GM in the ass and make more immediate changes.

Then I see this and owners like Davis. Never mind.

Mark Davis Haircut: Is It a Great Hairstyle or So Weird?

@DH13 posted:

I come here for the poetry.

There once was a poster named Kiel.        Everyone asked "what's his deal?"              Citizen by day. Timesfour by night.             But those who have met him say               "That boy ain't right."

Sorry BK. The rhymes come to me.

@PackerRick posted:

I saw a list of the top ten candidates to become the Raiders next coach but they must have been struggling to fill out the list. #9 Mike Tomlin, #10 Jon Gruden. BTW #1 was Harbaugh.

Was Colin Kaepernick on the list?

https://x.com/DannyFootball77/...289024391151668?s=20

That is supposedly Matt Canada's burner account. Yes, the offensive coordinator for the Steelers. He usually live tweets at least once while he was up in the booth. However, this past Thursday he was down on the sideline so he couldn't live tweet.

However, George Pickens getting minus one yards if he did bet the under. Wow!!!!!

Complete speculation on my part. Fun on the internet.

Unrelated to anything Packers, but I thought Willie Colon had an interesting perspective on what happens in the 'player's only meeting' after enduring a bunch of them as a part of a bunch of woebegone Jets teams.

Last edited by titmfatied
@Chongo posted:

Well you can't fire your Face of the Franchise QB...

Allen eclipsed one Jordan Love for the league lead in INT's last night. Not a good look, but you are correct @chongo, Allen isn't going anywhere.

And I really don't think firing your OC mid-season fixes anything either.

@PackerRick posted:

He has a 6 year contract, unbelievable. He was a bust in Denver and has never proven himself yet gets a contract like that?

His only success has been coaching Brady. Guys like McDaniels, Hackett, Philbin, etc really should give like 10% of their pay to the gods they had at QB.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.