Skip to main content

years ago when Drew Carey was still doing stand up, he was talking about Alanis Morissette and one of her hit songs.

In a mocking, irritating voice, he sings part of the lyrics - "Well I'm here, to remind you....."

and then he goes "Geez lady, no wonder he dumped you"

I LMAO at that one.

@BrainDed posted:

The same crowd who seeks out information on the women Rodgers dates now disgusted with the media covering Kelce and Swift.

Reads like an Onion headline.  Y’all created this shit with your clicks trying to get the skinny on Blue or whatever her name is.

I didn't.

@mrtundra posted:

I thought MM would relish the thought of getting out from under Jerruh's thumb. Now, I hear that Tomlin says he isn't leaving Pittsburgh, either, so MM's dream job there, ain't happening. If the same results happen in Dallas, next season, I think changes will be made, there. The pressure on MM has to be huge!

Interesting they did not announce a contract extension.  MM will be in the last year of his contract next season.   Jerry won't have to fire him, just not give him a new contract.  Lame duck coaches rarely do well.

Thanks Ryan Pace.....and also....Thank the Niners.....The Niners had some back channel discussions & told the Bears they had another suitor for that 2nd spot. That got the Bears to jump and give up all that comp which the Niners promptly squandered. 😆 Win-Win

salary cap goes up to around 250 million this year. that is 26 million over what it was last year. that should help the Packers in the crunch they are in. Maybe even enough to renegotiate Bachtiari.

And the QB the Bears passed on won the Super Bowl yesterday and will go down as one of the greatest QBs to ever play the game

Oh man that always makes me smile.  I do have to wonder though if Mahomes would be the QB we know if he went to the Bears?

Remember Davon House?? I do....

@Boris posted:

Remember Davon House?? I do....

Sure -  and we wish him all the best.

He made some plays as a Packer, but this is the one I always remember:

House vs Adams and the dime Rodgers threw for the TD.
House had perfect coverage, didn't matter.

From The Athletic

Ranked FAs at a couple of positions
Interesting to see John Runyan listed as # 2 and ahead of Kevin Zeitler.

Ranked FA  ILBs

Safeties

Attachments

Images (3)
  • mceclip0
  • mceclip1
  • mceclip2
@Iowacheese posted:

J-E-T-S

AR didn't love MVS because he didn't master the playbook and was too easily pushed around by DBs-  and ended up in the rong spot at the rong time

I don't mind MVS at 2-3 million a year. He was getting 10 million from KC.

The Packers don't need WRs right now though. They are about 6 deep with guys that are at least competent NFL players. They don't really have a #1 yet, but they have a bunch of #2 and #3 types.

That’s cuz you’re a class act and look for and or find the positives in everything 👍🏼

Thank you....but I remember being really effing pissed off after that Carolina "win". I wasn't too positive with that defensive performance 😁

@YATittle posted:

Watson could be a #1 if he stayed healthy.

Wicks and Doubs will be. They are the real deal.

Wicks...yes...He has Davante written all over him.

Doubs I believe is a solid #2 that you can win with. I don't think he'll ever be.... "The guy"

Last edited by Boris

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.