Skip to main content

Richard Rodgers had a great game for the Packers, in this game. He caught several passes, leading up to his best known catch, in the Hail Mary. I love how Randall Cobb jumped on top of DickRod, after DickRod caught the Hail Mary, in the end zone, to ensure that DickRod did not drop the ball. Richard Rodgers will forever hold a place of glory, in Packers lore, because of that catch.

I would have never guessed Starks was still running on that team.  Just another reminder of how long ago it was. 

That said, Starks doesn't get enough credit for that 2010 SB run.  We all loved watching the blooming of AR and the receivers, along with an actual D.  But anyone watching replays will see Starks's impact.  He added a whole other dimension to that offense.  I think it really started clicking once he emerged.

Last edited by DH13

He was terrible, but it won't matter if they replace him with another guy like him (Stephen A. Smith type). ESPN/NFL, etc. just want the yelling and the "hot takes" rather than actual relevant analysis.

I come here for that

I guess some people are born into this world to be nothing but a sorry sonofabitch. He will likely go out the same way.
I'd be happy to help with some suggestions if he would like to hurry that along...

Packers announced practice dates for July/August

A total of 20 sessions, including practices & games to launch the 2024 season

Packers 2024 training camp schedule

Monday, July 22: First practice (10:30 a.m.)
Monday, July 22: Annual shareholders meeting (3:00 p.m.)
Tuesday, July 23: Practice (TBD)
Wednesday, July 24: Practice (TBD)
Friday, July 26: Practice (TBD)
Saturday, July 27: Practice (TBD)
Sunday, July 28: Practice (TBD)
Tuesday, July 30: Practice (TBD)
Wednesday, July 31: Practice (TBD)
Thursday, Aug. 1: Practice (TBD)
Saturday, Aug 3: Family Night (7:30 p.m)
Tuesday, Aug. 6: Practice (TBD)
Wednesday, Aug. 7: Practice (TBD)
Saturday, Aug. 10: Preseason game at Cleveland (3:25 p.m.)
Tuesday, Aug. 13: Practice (TBD)
Wednesday, Aug. 14: Practice (TBD)
Friday, Aug. 16: Joint practice at Denver (TBD)
Sunday, Aug. 18: Preseason game at Denver (7:00 p.m.)
Tuesday, Aug. 20: Practice (TBD)
Thursday, Aug. 22: Joint practice vs. Baltimore (TBD)
Saturday, Aug. 24: Preseason game. vs. Baltimore (Noon)

Now, NFL NETWORK is airing the September 26, 2021 game between the Packers and the Hometown SF 49ers. Packers drove down the field on their 1st drive and got a Mason Crosby FG. 3-0 Packers. This is the game where the 49ers scored a TD to go up by 1 and then gave me the ball back to Rodgers with 37 seconds left in the game. More than enough time for Rodgers to set up Mason Crosby for the game winning FG.

Last edited by mrtundra

He'd be the 3rd or 4th option in Green Bay because every team would double and triple him every play. Not worth it. Unnecessary unless the Pack has like 3 or 4 injuries at the position.

you are close PH -

RUMOR. The Raiders are a team interested in trading for Brandon Aiyuk.
Aiyuk knows HC Antonio Pierce from ASU.

Here's the fun part, the Raiders would send Davante Adams to the Niners in any trade. Davante has no real money on his deal after this season #FTTB #RaiderNation

— Rickey (@prettyrickey213) July 17, 2024

James Jones with some candid talk about the Packers WRs when it was their time to negotiate 2nd contracts. We've seen it so many times. Really looking forward to this season because it's going to be the last one for a while where the amount of players with contract squabbles is going to be so low. Can't keep everyone even though everyone will want to keep being a part of the team. Only natural there's going to be some hard feelings when players find it tough to get what they think they're worth.

@PackerHawk posted:

What are the odds Watson and Doubs are with the team in 2026? I'd say maybe a 20% chance.

I think they'll both wanna stick around for a chance at a 3-peat.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.