Skip to main content

Originally Posted by stillcrazee:

With only 23 offensive players right now, maybe we sign McKnight, then cut Ross and then put Walker on the roster before he gets picked up.

Then why not just cut Ross and keep Walker?

Originally Posted by heyward:
Originally Posted by stillcrazee:

With only 23 offensive players right now, maybe we sign McKnight, then cut Ross and then put Walker on the roster before he gets picked up.

Then why not just cut Ross and keep Walker?

McKnight is in for a tryout some time today.  We would have to keep Ross until we know if McKnight is worth signing.  If McKnight is worth keeping as returner, then we could let Ross go.  My first call would be to Walker to get him back.

Originally Posted by GBFanForLife:
Originally Posted by packerboi:

Browns cut both their kickers - and they're still better off at the position than the Packers.

That is a whole lotta dumb

I'm no geenyus, but pretty sure that's not meant to be taken literally.

If they find a vet backup QB good bye Coleman.  If they see an interior OL they like I guess it would be good bye lane Taylor. 

And in 6 weeks if Sherrod, Tretter, Worthy and Richardson are ready it's good bye 4 more guys or some of those may be put on IR. Unless God forbid some of the current 53 have to go IR.

I don't see this being the final roster when it's all said and done, but what stands out is the depth this team has at DL and in the secondary. OLB depth is very weak, however, as is the OL(Bulaga, Sherrod and Tretter out really thins things out)

Originally Posted by The Nerve:
Originally Posted by Orlando Wolf:

Kind of sad that Kuhn continues to make this roster. 

I keep thinking the same thing about Starks.

I like Starks when he is healthy. 

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.