Skip to main content

PackerPatrick posted:
michiganjoe posted:

Lack of ability to contribute on offense finally caught up to Janis!. Perhaps the coaching staff in Cleveland can squeeze the greatness out of him that some fans are convinced is there.

There seems to be enthusiasm for him written here. https://www.totalpackers.com/2...-browns-pass-attack/

Sarcasm?

Comments are the best.   If I had to guess CaPF95 has been penning some comments. 

Last edited by Henry

Is it just me or is JSOnline completely losing their **** for clickbait?  What's the running tally on the word "void" being used over the past month?

No one really knows how Gurglefloogen will run the team nor do we know the Pettine factor yet.  We haven't even hit the draft yet.  Way too much emphasis put on FA considering they do have to factor in Rodgers contract and make decisions on where to cut bait.  

The VanillaFace Run Fast Guy retrospective was too much.  

Tavis Smiley posted:
Maynard posted:

Technically, everyone Favre threw to was open, just many were on the opposing team.

Then why isn't his image represented on the pictures of this website?????

Because many he threw to were on the other side.   Particularly in playoff games. 

Bart Starr  10 games  9-1 record  15 TD  3 INT

Brent Favre  22 games12-10 record  39 TD  28 INT

Aaron Rodgers 17 games  9-7 record  36 TD  10 INT   

Last edited by ammo

It looks like they're trying to hit on the Seattle/Philly model of loading up for a run just before you have to pay your QB. Seattle and AZ are rebuilding a bit, San Fran is also building and almost none of these new contracts have much effect beyond this year.

the weird thing is they seemed to draft Austin to be their Cooks, then jettisoned him last year for bigger guys only to trade for Cooks this year.

Brainwashed Boris posted:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/...-trade-with-patriots

He's going to get paid. How much cap space do the Rams have left?? They still need to sign Donald too.

About $8.68 mil before they have to pay draft picks. Right now, based on the picks they have, that shouldn't be that much. They're running out of dollars unless they make some cuts. There are a couple guys they could cut to make some room, but I can't see how they can resign Cooks AND Donald. Suh and Brockers account for $25 mil in cap space and it's almost $32 mil when you factor in Donald. There's so much tied up in DTs there right now. 

One of the "insiders" on twitter said there was talk about NE interest in Rosen. I don't know if that means they're going to try and jump up to 1 (can't imagine) or if they think he will fall to a more manageable jumping distance. OBJ does make sense with how their receiving core is shaking out, hard to believe BB would pay the ridiculous asking price I've seen rumored for him though (5 years/100 mil). 

Yeah, he needs a QB. Brady ain't playing until he's 55 or whatever. 

Billy B was unhappy with the "get rid of Garapolo" mandate from Kraft.

Expect them to move up or at least try to, because I'm hearing Buffalo is trying to get into #2 so it wouldn't surprise me at all to offer the Giants the "moon" & beat Buffalo to the punch.

Pats might get Odell in the deal too which would make sense why they got rid of Cooks (big mistake IMO)

Last edited by Boris
Ghost of Lambeau posted:
ChilliJon posted:

Amendola plays for Miami now. Gronk isn’t sure he wants to play football anymore.

Maybe Gronk is taking a page from the Favre off-season play book.  You know - say he doesn't want to play anymore - so the team may as well release him.  Then go to a team of choice and play for 5 more years. 

Gronk already has rings and is likely a future HOFer. It just makes too much sense for Gronk to end up playing in Vegas at some point - he be the toast of the town.

DH13 posted:

BB is not going after OBJ.  That is not a NEP type move.  They're either trying to get two RD1 guys they need to fill holes or are trading up for a Q.  Though that isn't like them either.

I think OBJ to New England is unlikely, but Randy Moss and Corey Dillon are examples of guys who were malcontents that BB rehabilitated for a year or so. This is the team that had "no idea" that Aaron Hernandez was a problem guy. I think BB would sign Satan himself at the right price - that's the Patriot way.

MichiganPacker posted:
DH13 posted:

BB is not going after OBJ.  That is not a NEP type move.  They're either trying to get two RD1 guys they need to fill holes or are trading up for a Q.  Though that isn't like them either.

I think OBJ to New England is unlikely, but Randy Moss and Corey Dillon are examples of guys who were malcontents that BB rehabilitated for a year or so. This is the team that had "no idea" that Aaron Hernandez was a problem guy. I think BB would sign Satan himself at the right price - that's the Patriot way.

Personnally I think BB is Satan himself.  Anyhow, it wouldn't shock me one little bit if BB is positioning himself to get OBJ  and picking a QB later.  

Brainwashed Boris posted:

Yeah, he needs a QB. Brady ain't playing until he's 55 or whatever. 

Billy B was unhappy with the "get rid of Garapolo" mandate from Kraft.

Expect them to move up or at least try to, because I'm hearing Buffalo is trying to get into #2 so it wouldn't surprise me at all to offer the Giants the "moon" & beat Buffalo to the punch.

Pats might get Odell in the deal too which would make sense why they got rid of Cooks (big mistake IMO)

Heck, I think there's a good chance BB wanted to dump Brady and move on with Garapolo in 2018 and Brady knew it so he went to Kraft in a preemptive move.

Last edited by Herschel

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.