Skip to main content

Brainwashed Boris posted:
phaedrus posted:
GreenNgoldBlood posted:

Draft Ridley.

Couldn't agree more.  

Just because Ridley is the "best" WR in this draft doesn't mean he'll be any good at all. 

IMO, Ridley sucks. Prove me wrong on an NFL field.

If Gutey wanted a "good WR" he would've kept Nelson or traded for OBJ or Cooks or made sure Allen Robinson signed on the dotted line.

Yeah.....I want AJ Green. Not going to get him. Something tells me in September, the Packers will be ok.

Well, Boris, the way you posted the quote is misleading and I certainly am not suggesting intentionally done.  True, I could have been more clear.  My "couldn't agree more" was to this portion:

Team still needs another outside WR in the worst way. None of this "rodgers makes the guys better" crap..Allison isn't going to cut it. Neither will any of the others they have..need a stud.

In other words, everything except "draft Ridley."  I don't know Ridley at all save his projections.

However it happened, I do not know that I have seen so many position needs since the Wolf regime built their team.  I almost think it's a train wreck.  Needs close to everywhere.

I do think wideout is a pretty serious issue.

Brainwashed Boris posted:. 

IMO, Ridley sucks. Prove me wrong on an NFL field.

I guess Ridley's upside is... Robert Brooks maybe?  That wouldn't be half bad if he realizes it.  Not the pick I'd like to make at 14 though.  I also think there are equally as high ceiling and higher floor guys to be had later.  Ridley might be good, but I see his bust potential really high.  

phaedrus posted:

Henry:

Saw this post on the right hand side preview, immediately knew it was you.  New GM, new DC and you're already pissing your pants.  

Then again, it didn't take longer than a nanosecond to see your post and know it was you pissing your pants in your own way.

You can’t keep up with me Can O’ Nuts.  The contrarian short bus left the moment they hired a new GM and DC. 

Henry posted:
phaedrus posted:

Henry:

Saw this post on the right hand side preview, immediately knew it was you.  New GM, new DC and you're already pissing your pants.  

Then again, it didn't take longer than a nanosecond to see your post and know it was you pissing your pants in your own way.

You can’t keep up with me Can O’ Nuts.  The contrarian short bus left the moment they hired a new GM and DC. 

Your MO is to frequently make personal attacks where they are wholly unprovoked and totally unnecessary.  Though I appreciate we all have limits, which is why the continued discussion in "Vikings Suck" even astounds me.

By the way, your post is highly despotic.  The contrarian bus may have left as far as you are concerned, but perhaps not as far as others are concerned.

Last edited by phaedrus
phaedrus posted: 

However it happened, I do not know that I have seen so many position needs since the Wolf regime built their team.  I almost think it's a train wreck.  Needs close to everywhere.

I do think wideout is a pretty serious issue.

I think the same circumstances pretty much exist every year.
With FA defections, trades, and other roster turnover, it looks like there are glaring holes at every position and not enough draft picks/cap dollars to fill them.
While we indeed have needs, especially at WR and CB, it may not be as dire as it looks.

I do think this is an obvious example of the influence on the draft that can happen when first- or higher-round picks don't develop. Positions that should have guys competing for the starter role all of a sudden need another body...

BearBite posted:
Henry posted:

You cracked the case Inspector SpaceTime. 

My disinformation campaign begins at x4  

Call me Chairman Henry or Il Henry. 

IL Douche

Too easy.  You must of been quivering like your favorite jello salad when you noticed the intelligentsia of x4, including the bat **** crazy ones, didn't bite yet.   

I'm more upset Ghengis Khan didn't get in on the Kurt Cousins trade action.  An obvious failure.  

Last edited by Henry

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.