Skip to main content

@nfldraftscout
Well, the first signing today that I really don't like. Jermon Bushrod to the #Bears. Drew Brees made him look good. Can't hold the edge.

@WilliamsonNFL
If happens, not big on Bushrod to #Bears...benefited greatly from Brees' ability to get the ball out...below average starting

@nfldraftscout
Jermon Bushrod's two Pro Bowls are because he played with Drew Brees. And because Pro Bowl voting is a joke. Nothing else.
Last edited by titmfatied
quote:
Originally posted by CAPackfan:
quote:
@PackerReport Source who talked to Rams says Jackson likely will be signing with #Packers.

Smiler

hmmm.... more dreads in Green Bay is a good thing

the question is how much an upgrade Jackson is over Benson to justify the huge cost difference.

I know it would be a noticable upgrdae but I thought Benson was running well before he was injured.

Also the choice between Jackson and Lacey has had to enter TT's mind
quote:
Originally posted by bubbleboy789:
i've seen absolutely NOTHING on Jennings.

anybody else seen anything?

Since you ask
http://profootballtalk.nbcspor...r-stay-in-green-bay/
http://cheeseheadtv.com/blog/p...n-over-greg-jennings

It looks like only the Vikings and Packers are interested in signing him.
His agent may have been wrong about his value.

A bit on Canty

Albert Breer‏@AlbertBreer

As it turns out, the Packers' doctors wouldn't sign off on Chris Canty after his physical. The Chiefs, Titans and Ravens obviously did.
quote:
Originally posted by turnip blood:
Jason Wilde‏@jasonjwilde

According to an NFL source, the #Packers had made an offer to @GregJennings "a while ago" that was worth about $10M per year.

Details

I wonder if the 10 million offer is still good.
If true and the Packers have reduced there offer Jennings may of screwed up big time.

If pack bring Jennings back for or around $10 mill, I'd expect to see Hawk or Finley...maybe both, get cut shortly after that

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.