Skip to main content

quote:
Originally posted by Pack-Man:
I wouldn't care one bit if he was cut and had the greatest season a TE has ever had for some other team. He's a headcase and a cancer, I don't care how good he is. I'd rather have Jennings/Jackson on this team with cap space to spare that can be put toward an extension.
Thank God for TT.
quote:
Originally posted by ChilliJon:

"Mr. Thompson, Blake Baratz is on line 2... again"

"Tell that sawed of little leprechaun that Aaron and I are in leadership class"

Now thats damn funny right there ...
Last edited by El-Ka-Bong
quote:
Originally posted by FinnLander:
quote:
Originally posted by justanotherpackerfan:
Silly people...talking about TT signing free agents. You'll learn....you'll learn.
Ryan Pickett & Chuck Woodson say "Hello".....

That was then.......you'll learn....you'll learn
Packers would happily take that deal to get Jennings. Have to admit. I am really surprised Jennings to X team hasn't happened with some team (lions, broncos, phin's) making him some kind of offer or rushing to get him signed before GB could.

Aside from the Vikings having "some interest", I thought he'd generate more interest.
quote:
quote:
quote:
You'll learn....you'll learn.

Getting nervous about all the Steven Jackson reports?
quote:
Originally posted by packerboi:

Aside from the Vikings having "some interest", I thought he'd generate more interest.

Now that the Pats lost Welker, they may enter the Jennings fray
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
You'll learn....you'll learn.

Getting nervous about all the Steven Jackson reports?

Not really...what's to get nervous about. I'm not saying signing free agents is good or bad. Just my observation.

I'd love to see Jackson come in. But, if he doesn't, I won't be shocked/upset either.
Bob Glauber ‏@BobGlauber Adios to Kevin Kolb? "@MikeMcCartney7: Thrilled for QB @drewstanton to sign a 3 year deal with the @AZCardinals" Expand

How about a M3 reclamation project? Get him involved in his QB school. And down the road, maybe the Pack can rob some team just like Philly did...
Not only did the Patriots lose Welker, they didn't get the stud KR they were pursuing either.

Per Alex Marvez, Josh Cribbs has agreed to terms with the Cardinals.

Back to Welker, Tommy Brady is NOT happy.

quote:
Tom Curran on Twitter:

A source close to Tom Brady tells CSN New England he is "beyond enraged" at the Patriots letting Wes Welker for two years and $12 million, and feels it is a "disgrace" and a "disservice."
quote:
Not really...what's to get nervous about. I'm not saying signing free agents is good or bad. Just my observation.
That's some top notch back-pedaling from all of the "You'll learn... you'll learn".
quote:
Originally posted by chickenboy:
quote:
Originally posted by PackerRuss:
12M for 2 years for Wes Welker...

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk Tom Brady "enraged" Patriots let Wes Welker go http://wp.me/p14QSB-7CxC via @tomecurran

Can't blame Brady. He resigns and restructures, only to see them let his favorite receiver walk for not much money, all things considered. He's probably regretting redoing his deal.
quote:
Originally posted by Fedya:
quote:
The move would be damaging to both Welker and Eric Decker's fantasy value,

Who gives a ****.q about this?

Schefter is one of the better reporters, but that statement is beyond stupid.
quote:
Originally posted by chickenboy:
Bob Glauber ‏@BobGlauber Adios to Kevin Kolb? "@MikeMcCartney7: Thrilled for QB @drewstanton to sign a 3 year deal with the @AZCardinals" Expand

Get him involved in his QB school. And down the road, maybe the Pack can rob some team just like Philly did...

Like they did with Matt Flynn?
quote:
quote:
That's some top notch back-pedaling from all of the "You'll learn... you'll learn".

Wow....seriously not at all. I'm sorry if you took it that way. I was basically just referencing (what many here will agree to) that I used to make posts pining for FA only to have them not signed and that I am now resigned to trust the powers that be.

Seriously, the "you'll learn" was just stating that I don't get worked up over free agency anymore because of past experience. I was going for the joke...I tend to do that.

No more, no less.
quote:
Originally posted by Fandame:
only to see them let his favorite receiver walk for not much money, all things considered. He's probably regretting redoing his deal.

Remember what happened when the Packers didn't get Moss ?
Somebody took their ball and went home in a huff...it'd be hilarious if Tom pulled a TOG
quote:
Originally posted by Timmy!:
quote:
Originally posted by Fedya:
quote:
The move would be damaging to both Welker and Eric Decker's fantasy value,

Who gives a ****.q about this?

Schefter is one of the better reporters, but that statement is beyond stupid.

That's actually not Schefter's quote, the italics is from Rotoworld.
quote:
Originally posted by Satori:
quote:
only to see them let his favorite receiver walk for not much money, all things considered. He's probably regretting redoing his deal.

Somebody took their ball and went home in a huff...it'd be hilarious if Tom pulled a TOG
I bet the Patriots will end up being the team that overpays for Jennings if Brady decides to raise a big enough stink over this thing with Welker.
quote:
quote:
quote:

I bet the Patriots will end up being the team that overpays for Jennings if Brady decides to raise a big enough stink over this thing with Welker.

Good point, Packman. They could make a late entrance in the GJ negotiations.
quote:
quote:
quote:

So... which team does Brady go to for a year before he suits up with the Jets to get revenge?
quote:
Originally posted by Boris:
True. GJ, would slip right into the Wes Welker role & the Pats don't skip a beat

I'm trying to figure out if this is sarcasm. 2 completely different players in my opinion or is it IMO?

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.