Skip to main content

packerboi posted:

This has been going on for years and years in NE.

I would be more sympathetic to the plight of our number 12 if he didn't spend so much time passing up open receivers to go for the big bomb. Did it again this weekend and took a sack. Until he quits that shit, Brady is the Goat.

michiganjoe posted:

I'm glad that GB to Minnesota thing worked out so well for Favre.

EC Pack posted:

Well, it certainly is no UW Milwaukee for sure. 

I've shared this story before.

We were beating Marquette (again) one year in soccer, and a friend in the stands overheard a Marquette cheerleader exclaim. "I can't believe we're losing to a state school."

My assumption is the little honey (who wasn't admitted to Notre Dame) wound-up unhappily married to a dentist in Naperville. 

Blair Kiel posted:
packerboi posted:

Emails Brown sent to his accuser. Note: NFWS

What did we expect  gramatically?

Central Michigan is a state school.

Good god I need an interpretor to figure out what AB was saying.  That makes my head hurt.

Blair Kiel posted:
EC Pack posted:

We were beating Marquette (again) one year in soccer, and a friend in the stands overheard a Marquette cheerleader exclaim. "I can't believe we're losing to a state school."

My assumption is the little honey (who wasn't admitted to Notre Dame) wound-up unhappily married to a dentist in Naperville. 

The Tunji Akiwowo years?

Grave Digger posted:

Miami allowing Minkah Fitzpatrick to seek a trade. I’d throw a first at him in a heartbeat if we hadn’t just dropped a 1st on a Safety who can play multiple positions. I’d love to have Fitz in this defense though. He was the alpha dog on Bama defenses full of elite talent.

Considering Tramon is 36 and King is always at risk to miss time.... yeah, I'd throw a great offer at Miami for a 22 year old that can play outside or slot. 

You can NEVER have enough great DB's. 

Yeah he was a top 15 pick...Miami is having a fire sale, but they're not going to sell off players for nothing in return. They're stockpiling good picks to position themselves to fill out multiple positions in 2020. It's bullshit to tank on purpose and they WILL fukk it up, but they're not going to shred their roster just to shred it. To break even, in terms of draft pick value (based on the chart), pick 11 would likely require a 1st and a 2nd from a team like GB who will likely be picking after pick 20. If they're desperate to send him off (probably aren't), then I could see them settling for just a 1st. 

Last edited by Grave Digger

I think the die is kind of cast for DL and S/DB after multiple heavy investments in draft and liquid capital.  They're going to need all their high picks next year for OL, WR, etc.  Offense has been bearing the brunt of fixing the D.  They basically need to start building a moat of an OL around AR if they want him to stay healthy and perform at a high level for 16+ weeks a year.  And they still lack skill position players short of 17 and 33.

SteveLuke posted:
Blair Kiel posted:
EC Pack posted:

The Tunji Akiwowo years?

Absolutely.

Played with Tunji 3 years.

Link copied to your clipboard.