Skip to main content

GB has a big opportunity this year based on how they have started.  I was in favor of acquiring a veteran WR before Adams fell to injury.  Now I think it's a necessity due to some of these types of injuries lingering on.  

E. Sanders, D. Bryant and AJ Green should be high on the list.  

There's only so many seasons where you can contend Mr. Gutenfarter.  Let's get it done. 

Yeah and article stated he's in no hurry to get a deal done. (2) 1st rounders & he could be playing elsewhere in 2020. 😂😂😂

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story...ms-pair-1st-rounders

He pretty much needs to be 2009-2010 Charles Woodson for the next 5-6 years for that to be worth it.

Rams just fucked themselves

Last edited by Boris

It’s crazy what the Rams gave up to acquire Ramsey.  There’s also no guarantee he stays after his deal expires after the 2020 season. 

The Rams would have been better off muddling through this year and ending up with a top 12-15 pick instead of now maybe sneaking in as a wild card team that’s going nowhere.  

Heck, at 0-2 within their division and 2-3 within the conference they are far from a lock to make the playoffs.  I’m thinking they probably need to go 7-3 the rest of the way just to be considered playoff worthy.  

Jeeenyouses. 

Can you imagine giving up TWO, not 1 but 2,  first rounders for an 8 game rental? If he decides to sign somewhere else. 

TFF!!

Last edited by Boris
Boris posted:

Jeeenyouses. 

Can you imagine giving up TWO, not 1 but 2,  first rounders for an 8 game rental? If he decides to sign somewhere else. 

TFF!!

Kind of gives him all the leverage too, no matter how he performs.

Nuts. That team, with a terrible fan following, will be a shit show ala the Dolphins/Jets in no time 

Adams, MVS, Allison, Graham did not participate today in practice. Grant might not be the last WR addition this week. 

Graham is perfectly healthy and was at practice today. He ran plays and everything. He just didn’t participate. 

One of those statements is a lie. I’m so done with Jimmy Graham. 

ChilliJon posted:

Adams, MVS, Allison, Graham did not participate today in practice. Grant might not be the last WR addition this week. 

Graham is perfectly healthy and was at practice today. He ran plays and everything. He just didn’t participate. 

One of those statements is a lie. I’m so done with Jimmy Graham. 

So he does not participate in practice nor games.....what does he participate in?

Link copied to your clipboard.