Skip to main content

Ghost of Lambeau posted:
mrtundra posted:
Boris posted:

LOL....WTF?? Really?!?!?!

I wonder how @ChilliJon would feel if the Pack got Josh Gordon?

We might be better off getting Josh Groban.

At least he has "wind beneath his wings" - or something like that - which Gordon doesn't have.  I assume that in saying that he can literally fly.  Getting his feet down in the end zone and taking the hit might be issues.  Is he a team player or does he have to have "it" his way? 

I think he would shine during the National Anthem! After that, not so much.

I'd be unhappy giving up a first rounder for Green -- not worth it. A 3rd rounder maximum & even then, I'd want to see them swap 4th's or Bengals can hang onto him & get nothing when he goes FA -- enjoy that. Bengals are the worst run org in the league. Fuck them.

Seahawks trade for Quandre Diggs, then promptly put him on the inactive list this week. BRILLIANT!! Like good old Sugar Bear used to say...."Somebody has to be inactive"

Pakrz posted:

Trade deadline is coming up and there's still some chatter about GB and AJ Green out there.  An article I read suggested that GB would give up a 1st round pick in 2020 and a 6th round pick in 2021 for Green.  That seems steep... or am I out of touch with Green's value?

Whoever wrote that article should find a new career. 

Pikes Peak posted:
ammo posted:

No, the loser from Blaine.

Easy big fella, I lived in Blaine for 25 years.  Lots of Packer fans there.  We used to have our own room at  the Be Bop bar for games.  Lots of good Sunday afternoons spent there.

Did I put down Blaine?  No, I did not.  Quit reading what is not there.  Blaine is a shit hole. There, I put down Blaine, just so you know the difference.  Same for you MP2. 

Henry posted:

Can't rely on your WRB to have monster games.  Adams coming back will hopefully give guys like Lazard to become more productive but this team needs to draft some WRs.

The key will be to see how defenses adjust to Jones splitting out wide. They know they'll get gashed if they try to cover Jones with a LB, so they'll either have to put a safety out there or put an extra DB on the field. If they put a safety out there, the WRs/TEs will have to win matchups against DBs who will be on an island. If the defenses put an extra DB in, then you have to run it down their throats. 

Saw on Twitter that Chris Harris (DEN) is also on the trade block. 30 years old and a free agent after this year. He's having another strong year and is arguably still a top 5 Slot CB. Not sure what the compensation from DEN would be, but I would easily give up a conditional 4th that jumps to a 3rd if he is dominant. We need some better depth at CB to keep pace with SF and NE. 

Boris posted:

???? Weird trade

It's really bizarre. Drake is a UFA after the year, so the Dolphins would likely be in line for a comp pick if he left. The Cardinals will likely now get that comp pick. It's  likely to be a low round pick, as is the pick they are giving up for Drake. 

So, the Cards are now paying an extra 500K and the Dolphins are saving 500K so that the Cards can have a 3rd string RB for 8 games in a year they aren't likely to make the playoffs in anyway? And the Dolphins are likely to end up with a similar pick anyway in the end. 

On the other hand, the Dolphins are really all in on the tanking. 

Link copied to your clipboard.